Saturday, August 6, 2011

Go With Your Gut

So remember back in March when I got a nice big camera for my birthday? Well I actually wanted to get a bag (how unusual- NOT!) but my dad wanted me to get something to spark some passion deep inside of me..I thought maybe deep down, I would love to take pictures and get all artsy but lets face it..I never even used the damn camera! I decided to return it (gotta love Costcos return policy) and get some jewelry instead...Since we can only get store credit back and since my family buys enough food at Costco to feed an army, they asked if I would rather get the money back to spend at a different store and they would use the store credit for food and such..Sounds perfect to me! While browsing on Bloomingdales, I found some really cute jewelry pieces that are making me feel so excited! What do you all think? 







All from Bloomingdales..I personally like the last long, gold chain evil-eye necklace the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment