Tuesday, May 24, 2011

City Life

Jeez!! Has it really been 4 days since I last posted!? I can't believe I went this long..Not happy!!...Well this past weekend I was in Rhode Island for my sister's graduation...I can't believe how old we are all getting but I'm sure better things are to come in the future! Talking about the future, today I went on an interview for an internship opportunity with Scholastic. This internship would mean the world to me because it's such a great opportunity and finally a chance to see what the "real world" is like. I know if i get the job it's going to be a lot of work, and I will get annoyed and stressed out, but it's what I need in order to prepare myself for my future career...whatever that may be!
I went into the city with my sister (THANK GOD- I would never find my way around without her!)...We got in early as planned and walked around the area where they had amazing stores such as Zara, Topshop, Forever 21, Madewell, Mango, and a million other stores..Basically heaven on a single street!
I wore my brown harem pants from Forever 21 along with the yellow necklace from Chicos, a white tank from Forever 21 and my black Tory Burch flats. Unfortunately there is no picture because I ran into the shower directly from the train!...It was beyond hot and sticky in the city and I needed to get myself clean!!
The internship went well (at least I hope) and I can't wait to hear back from them..Everything happens for a reason so whatever happens is fine with me!
I also bought 2 things at Topshop...Couldn't go home empty handed ha-ha! I got a purple tank with a cropped tied bottom for $20 along with a gold vintage looking bracelet for $25...The best part: The lady who rang me up reminded me that I get a student discount!! Good thing I had my student ID with me



I can't find the bracelet online so I will post a picture of it tomorrow!
P.S- does anyone else believe that "everything happens for a reason?"

No comments:

Post a Comment