Saturday, May 14, 2011

Glitz and Glam

This shirt made me feel so glitzy, but in a good way! I love the contrast of the stripes with the sequins..J.Crew hit the jackpot once again in creating an adorable top that can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion...I had this shirt since March and decided to rip the tags off today! I love how thin the material is so I can wear it on day's like today...Cloudy but still pretty warm out!
I went to lunch with my mom along with some stores like always..(My life is so adventurous with a lot of variety)...NOT
I wore this J.Crew shirt with my Old Navy skinny jeans and black Aldo oxfords..It's been a while since I wore these shoes but I am a fan once again!





P.S...I wore the black bag from the last post and I love love love it! So glad I decided to keep it
P.P.S....after wearing this outfit, I decided I should have styled the shirt a completely different way! Does anyone else agree!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment