Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Is Lace Still In?

I survived finals week and am finally home! I didn't do much today except unpack, and try to find room to fit all of my clothes! I either have too much clothes or not enough space...(definitely not enough space)...After unpacking, I went for lunch with my mom and just hung around the house for a little...I didn't know what I was doing so I didn't want to waste a good outfit...Because of this, I decided to wear an old, white lace tank from American Apparel..Its only from last summer and I actually love the shirt except for one thing..Is lace still in? It's been a trend for quite some time now and I'm not sure what the trend watch is saying about lace

Outfit:
White Lace American Apparel Tank
Cream tank from Levi Jeans
Dark jeggings from American Eagle
Moccasins






So...Is the shirt a go or a no?? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment