Friday, May 6, 2011

First Final on a Friday

Today was my first final and it went really well! Thank god it was on a Friday so now I can go have a good weekend! I went to the local town with my big after my test..We got delicious red mango (tart-yogurt with blackberries, strawberries, and chocolate chips!-YUM!), went to Urban where she convinced me to buy an adorable shirt, bought matching inspirational bracelets at a different local store called Faces, and now we are going out to the seniors house tonight....I don't have pictures of my outfit from today which was the Urban "Miami" shirt, Delia's skinny jeans cuffed up, and my moccasins...Tonight I may wear these black Aldo wedges, Forever 21 black leggings, and the white, lace thrifted J.Jill shirt that I got for only $2 at the beginning of the school year! Is this outfit a go or a no?!



Quote from my new bracelet: "Wherever you go, bring your own sunshine"

No comments:

Post a Comment