Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Be Happy

I have been MIA lately but it was for a good reason! I had to workout some areas of my life and figure out what I want...I realized that I don't need to rely on others to make me feel comfortable and I don't need to be with people that don't even make me feel good!! I definitely am a changed girl (for the better)...I think I really did mature through this experience even though it was a rough one to say the least. 
Here are some things that make me happy

  1. Blogging
  2. Exercising
  3. SHOPPING (a little too much- Woopss!)
  4. Being with my family
  5. Reading a fresh, new magazine 
  6. Waking up to a big bowl of oatmeal with bananas, raisins, and a little too much cinnamon 
  7. Realizing that I am a great person and deserve to be happy
Here are some pictures that made me SMILE

A beautiful walk-in closet

Pretty purple bedroom

Ocean view with a rainbow

A pretty cool house!!- Imagine waking up to that ocean view!??!



Hope everyone is having a great day!!! Remember to smile (especially since it's HUMP DAY!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment