Sunday, July 31, 2011

Something New

I am a girl that rather go to a diner than a steakhouse....find a great deal at Marshall's than go to Bloomingdales....go to the library rather than buying the new book...I think you get my point..I basically like a good discount along with a nice big, egg white omelet with a baked potato and some good old coffee!!
I also am a girl that does not LOVE change...For example, I usually eat the same thing for breakfast (oatmeal, bananas, raisins, coffee) lunch (pb and banana sand-which) snack (apple and some more CHUNKY peanut butter) dinner (egg-white omelet with toast a baked potato and coffee) and best for last (frozen yogurt with a mixture of cereal, chocolate chips, and cereal) It's not that I freak out if I do experience a situation where change needs to occur, but I also don't go out of my way to change up my routine.
With that said, I think I am going to challenge myself this week..I am going to change up at least one thing in my daily routine whether it be with food, exercising, or just hanging by my pool rather than spending my paycheck once again (woopss!) 


Like I said, I need to try a different route...
Not just.....
ONE WAY


Do you all tend to stay with a similar routine everyday or like to be more spontaneous??

No comments:

Post a Comment