Saturday, July 9, 2011

A New Me

Good morning everyone...Or afternoon I guess? Today is gorgeous outside which means I must tan my ridiculously pale body
Last night I ended up going to a restaurant called Elaine's... (http://www.elainesbistro.com) This is the website if you want to check it out!...It was an Asian/Chinese restaurant and had such a cool atmosphere..Although it was pretty dark in the restaurant, they had a pretty colorful lights all around along with some couches to sit on instead of chairs..It was impressive!
I tend to be extremely picky so to be honest, I was a little scared to go to this dinner..I'm more of a diner type of girl so I had no idea what I would possibly order!!! I decided to just roll with it and ended up finding an amazing dish to please me! Steamed chicken and broccoli over brown rice with sauce on the side...Delicious! 

Today I am going off to fix my phone and other things so I decided to wear cropped jeans from Urban Outfitters and stripped tank from Urban as well



New OPI (I forgot the color -  errr!!!)

My sister and I want to venture off and do something new and fun...Any suggestions?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment