Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth Of July!!! Today I had to work unfortunately but tonight I am meeting with my friends for diner...Although I would normally have a bbq with my family, they are still not home so instead I am going to a diner...Weird? Yes, extremely! I much rather be having a big nice salad with my grilled veggie burger and potato

Outfit:
Knitted White sweater from H&M
Tan Forever 21 Tank (underneath)
Urban Outfitters Jeans




What are all your plans for tonight? Anyone going to watch some fireworks?

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute shirt/sweater! I've actually been trying to find one, that's not so heavy to wear over a bikini!

    <3
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank!! It's so comfortable also which is a plus!!

    ReplyDelete