Monday, November 29, 2010

Back To School

So I got back to school so early! I actually think I am the only one in this whole building. NOT KIDDING!! Anyways, I'm just waiting around for my roommate and my friends to get back to school so I'm pretty bored. I guess I can relax and just chill in my room for a little. This Thanksgiving break was much needed. It was absolutely amazing to see my family and I had so much fun going to dinner, shopping, and just watching movies with my sister and parents. We always have so much fun together and I am so happy and lucky to have such a loving and amazing family. My dad especially really stepped it up this week and is helping me deal with some pretty shitty stuff I am going through. On a more positive note, I got all pampered while I was home. Fresh mani and pedi along with a new hair style. Well, more angles and layers. My outfit consisted of plain black forever 21 leggings, a white t-shirt, a black zip up from target (on sale this week!), a wrap around scarf from Marshall's and my favorite new pair of shoes!.. I got Sperry Boots for Hanukah and trust me, they are a hit! Everyone keeps telling me they want them ASAP!!

I promise I am actually very happy despite this Emo looking picture!
See, there's a smile! Like the new hair??
How was everyone's Thanksgiving?? Anyone have a Christmas list yet?? I bet I can think of a few things I still want!!! ahhh life of a shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment