Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Burrrr!

Today I woke up and it was freezing!! The sky was dark and gloomy, and it looked like it was going to pour! probably because it's supposed to downpour tomorrow!! ughh!.. Anyways, I took a nice, hot shower this morning to start off my day. I love taking showers after I wake up. I feel so refreshed!.. When I was getting dressed this morning, I wanted to wear something new. As my sister knows, I always save my new clothes instead of wearing them right away. I feel like when you wear it right away it's a waste but I realized something. It's also a waste to leave it in your closet until you forget you even have it!!(woops!)
Anyways, I wore Skinny Jeans that I have from soo long ago from Delias. I paired these jeans with a new cropped sweater that I got at Marshall's of course for only 13 dollars! It's super comfy and perfect shirt to wear with jeans. I also added this new hat from forever 21. Forever 21 seriously has the best accessories for such a cheap price. I mean come on!, this hat was only 4 dollars! (how many more colors should I buy!? haha)Lastly, I wore my sperry brown boots yet again. It's going to rain tomorrow though so I may have to finally switch it up to my bright yellow hunter rain boots!..Also, I need a dress for a party next weekend!! I have been looking on soo many sites but I still have not found that perfect dress..Any suggestions would be wonderful!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!



Attempting to finally show off the boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment