Monday, November 29, 2010

I Need Sleep!

So it's official. I need sleep!! ahh.. I get no sleep at school and you would think I would be rejuvenated from my long week home, but I am not at allll.. I was in such a deep sleep this morning that when I heard my alarm go off for class, I wanted to cry. Don't you hate when you're so cold, wrapped up in your cozy bed, and then you hear that loud, obnoxious sound going off telling you it's time to start your day!? Well I hate it! Okay, I think you all get the point that I was in no mood to wake up this morning ahha.. I actually am a morning person believe it or not. I just never been so tired in my life!! Anyways, enough complaining!.. I picked out my outfit soo fast this morning but I'm loving the way my outfit goes together. It does not necessarily match, but it goes so perfectly. (at least in my eyes). So for the pants, I am wearing jean leggings from Target. They are by far the best jeggings I purchased so I got them in black this past weekend. (only 14 dollars!). I paired it with a long black tank, and a blue button up shirt that I scored on the sale rack about a month ago at Marshall's for 10 dollars!! and this shirt was originally 70 dollars!! I was a little chilly so I put on a grayish wrap around scarf with gold dots shimmered throughout the scarf. I love these kind of scarves. You don't have to figure out how to wrap it around your neck, or worry about it falling off! It just stays on perfectly. Lastly, I paired it with my new sperry boots ( I am probably going to be wearing these everyday until I get sick of them) Once I buy something new that I love, I can never take them off!.. I went for a natural look today with basically no makeup and natural hair (this is rare for me but it takes a lot less time to get ready in the morning!) I also am wearing my usual assortment of rings, bracelets, and my grandpa's initial ring necklace. I love all of my jewelry because they all have stories behind them, and mean so much more to me than just a piece of silver or gold. I can NOT wait for Christmas time! All I want to do is run into the city and see the christmas tree lit up, and drink hot coffee while walking the streets of the city, admiring the different outfits that people are wearing. Only 2 more weeks until this becomes a reality!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Back to the dorm room background!!!!

Like the wrap around scarf better or regular scarves??

No comments:

Post a Comment