Sunday, November 14, 2010

That's What Friends Are For

So today I realized that I was losing contact with my best friends from home. The 4 of us are literally attached at the hip but ever since college started, it's been rough at times to stay as close. I realized today that they truly are there for me no matter what, and they are more than just my best friends.. We really are as close as sisters (as corny as that sounds) but it's so true! They know exactly how to handle my craziness, and know exactly what to say when I need them. I couldn't have asked for a better 3 best friends! This post is 100% dedicated to them! (N+S+J)- shout out to you girls when I finally give you the link to my blog haha.. Anyways today was freezing here in Massachusetts and I was outside all day long! I went for a simple laid back look today.. Simple skinny jeans, tall chestnut uggs (so comfy!) , white and grey stripped American Apparel t-shirt, black American Apparel cardigan, and a green and grey scarf (obviously free people!)

Everyone Remember...

  • Best Friends are hard to find, but once you find them, they stay with you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment