Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blown Over!

Today it is so nice out!.. Sunny, and 60 degrees. The only downfall to this weather is the WIND! I am seriously being blown over on the way to class, its crazy!! Anyways.. I had about 15 minutes to get ready for class which means...clothes everywhere! I had a different outfit picked out that consisted of jeans and a baggy sweater but it was too hot to wear!... I decided to go for a rocker look today..I wore dark denim leggings from American Eagle (purchased at Deer Park Outlets for only 11 dollars!).. I paired these jeans with a black ripped t-shirt I scored at Urban Outfitter's sale rack for only 10 dollars) and a pink headband with pearls on it from Urban Outfitters as well. I love how Urban has so many unique, trendy accessories to wear with multiple outfits!.. Everyday, I forgot to add my most important part to my outfits. I wear my gold chain necklace. This necklace was made for me when my grandpa passed away last month. My grandma took his initialed ring and made it into a necklace for me. I wear it everyday and it means the world to me... My day overall is going pretty good and I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving in 5 days!!! Ahhhh can't wait to be with my family and friends from home again!

Hard to get the full outfit on camera!
  • What's your favorite part of thanksgiving!?
  • Do you usually go for the laid back look at dinner or get dressed up!? ... I think this year I'm going to get dressed up and make it a "night out" look

No comments:

Post a Comment