Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

It rains basically everyday here at school!.. Although I love wearing my bright yellow Hunter rain boots, I am getting sick of them.. I love the fall weather, wearing long jeans, cute boots, and my favorite black leather jacket (Calvin Klein)...not my brown rain jacket and bright red umbrella!.. anyways, instead of throwing on a sweatshirt and leggings, I opted for a different outfit.. Since it's on the warmer side today, I went for grey jeggings (urban outfitters), a plain baggy black t-shirt from the gap (I own these in every color and they are amazing, and only $5!) I paired it with my tall brown nine west boots that I scored at Marshall's for only $40!) ..Lastly, I through on a free people blazer that I splurged on last year with my best friends (oh well, its adorable!!!)...
      I finally am starting to be myself again at school. It's so hard since everyone goes for the "laid back" look at UMass which in return makes me stand out like a sore thumb when I get dressed up .. but guess what!? I DON'T CARE!! ... I am head over heals in love with fashion and I am going to express myself through my clothes like I always had!.. Get ready Amherst, Dani is back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment