Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful Day In Town

Today was a gorgeous, sunny, fall day!.. I have been so stressed out lately with school work, and other things that a regular college girl experiences. When I woke up to the sun shining, and 60 degree weather, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear.. I bought a faux fur vest with my grandma a couple of weeks ago at marshalls (amazing store for designer items at an affordable price). I knew it was the perfect day to rip the tags off, and show off this amazing, fashionable item. I paired this vest with black leggings from forever 21 and an acid wash long sleeve shirt from urban outfitters (sale rack for only $5!) Urban just has the best sale items to make any outfit a little more fashionable. Me and my roommate went to town to get a day of sun, and fresh manicured nails. Nothing beats a day of great outfits, and freshly polished nails


a little close up!
Awkward Picture but loving the outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment