Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Day of Beauty

Today when I looked outside, it seriously looked like it was about to snow!! It was so dark and gloomy outside... I went to return some things with my mom this morning, had lunch at home (PB sandwich..my Favorite!!) and then went to get a mani/pedi with my sister C. 
I wanted to be fashionable yet comfy today and I think I nailed it!.. I wore thick, blue Forever 21 leggings paired with my moms turtleneck sweater... I also wore my new Kate Spade earrings that my dad bought for me last night as a pick me up.. I was so happy that I was also able to buy my sister a pair that I knew she was eyeing!! Anyways, tomorrow I am off to Florida to stay with my G-ma for a week. I can't wait to see her and spend good old bonding time with her!! She's the funniest, craziest, most loving person I know... Hope everyone is having a great week!!

trying to get a view of the new earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment