Monday, December 27, 2010

Loving The Sun

Sorry for the delayed Blog posts!! I seriously wanted to keep blogging everyday while I am here in Florida but I had NO internet here!!! It was terrible but me and my sister finally got on and I'm sure she is also blogging away right now.. 
So tomorrow we were supposed to go home but our flight was canceled due to the snow storm.. Im actually sooo happy about this news! It means so much to my grandma for us to be here.. so the longer were here, the better!.. I love spending time here anyways.. Tan, relax, great food, great family.. what else can you ask for!?... 
I also have been shopping like always at the usual Marshalls and Super Target with my sister and grandma.. Let me tell you, Florida has an AMAZING Marshalls!! Me and C got some pretty cute stuff that I will post pictures of soon!! 
Hope everyone is having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment