Wednesday, December 8, 2010

pain is beauty..

Today had to be the windiest, coldest, cloudiest day so far!! I was literally being blown over as usual! They created the area where I live so oddly that it creates massive wind tunnels!! Instead of bundling up in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, I opted for something more fashionable (DUH!) I wore my new sweater tights from Urban Outfitters, grey mini skirt from Forever 21 (only 5$!??!) a jean button up from Bass, and over the knee boots from the one and only Marshall's. Let me share my upsetting news. So.. I got about a million compliments on this outfit (which really made me feel great!) but it was soo cold that I ran into the shower before I remembered to take a picture of it!!(Sighhh).. Anyways, I took a picture of it laying on my bed because I could NOT let this outfit go unnoticed!!!... Hope everyone is staying warm. Only one more day of classes!! yipeeee!
This picture was the best I could get!! Sorry!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment