Saturday, April 16, 2011

Home..Again?

As embarrassing as this is, I had to come home already from school! I don't know what it was but I was just so stressed, tired, and upset for no reason..I tried making myself suck it up and stay in school since I am coming home again next weekend but I decided to do what was best for me...That included coming home..My mom is still in Florida so it's just me and my dad..It's actually a good thing because my dad and I don't usually hang out by ourselves that often..It's weird that my moms not home with us, but I am having a lot of fun with my dad!
Last night when he picked me up from the bus in the city, it was 8:30 at night so we were both pretty hungry! We ended up finding a restaurant right across the street and figured we would give it a try..Let me tell you, I am going back there ASAP! It was the most amazing greek food I ever had!..I had a greek salad with grilled chicken and pita while my dad had a greek salad with grilled calamari..We also shared a side of sautéed spinach..It was so delicious I am still drooling over it!
We then come home and ate some ice cream while watching TV..By 11:30 my dad was snoring on the couch and I went to bed
The weather is gross out today with high winds and rain..I may go to the gym with my dad in a little or may get my nails and toes done...Which one sounds better? Ha ha....
While reading through some blogs and new magazines, I saw some things that I definitely want to add to my wardrobe
Spectator Espadrilles- $138

Pliant Heels- $150

Pagadi Head-wrap- $78

Caramel Masquerade- $78

Do you like to add some Spring/Summer accessories to your looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment