Monday, April 4, 2011

Today's Forecast- Rain Once Again

Of course my first week back from Spring Break/ being sick it is supposed to rain everyday!! Not just rain but wind storms along with pouring rain! ughh!! I am so sick of this weather and just want it to be nice out so I can wear all of my new Spring clothes!! Anyways, I have so much work to catch up on along with meetings almost every second of my life!! It's going to be tough but I know if I focus, I can get through it!!'
So for today's outfit I wore my yellow hunter boots along with my black Forever 21 leggings and my white/grey quarter sleeve shirt. I got this shirt a couple of weeks ago from Forever 21 for about $10 and it is one of the more comfortable shirts I own!! I love how easy it is to wear and how you can dress it up by just adding a few simple accessories



Hope everyone is off to a great week!
P.S- Still can't figure out how to upload the images from my camera!! Help anyone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment