Sunday, April 17, 2011

In the City

Today I went to the city with my dad...It was so nice out which made me feel like the nice weather is finally coming! We went to an immigrant museum on Canal Street...It was very interesting seeing the temple where our ancestors might have been, however, the tour-guide was painfully boring!
After the museum, we went to little Italy and had some pizza and salad...We also had a Mr.Softie that we passed a little farther down the street...There are so many food restaurants, gelato stands, and ice cream trucks that you have to roll down the street by the time your done eating everything!
My dad also bought me a bag at a cute boutique...It was originally $70 but we got it for $40!! I will take pictures of it tomorrow!...I also bought a pair of harem pants and a skirt from Forever 21 yesterday! I am just loving the soft, tan colors lately!!
Pleated Harem Pants- $17.80

Rope Drawstring Skirt- $17.80

Oh..and I also got brown wedges from Target haha...productive shopping weekend!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment