Friday, April 29, 2011

I don't get it

I really don't get the whole fuss about the royal wedding..I know they're royalty and all but do we actually know them? At least that's how I feel about it ha-ha
Anyways, today is another beautiful sunny day and a Friday...I don't know what is better...the fact that it's nice out or that the week is finally over!
For my outfit today, I pulled out another new shirt from H&M. It's from their new organic clothing line that I am just adoring! The shirt is so soft and has little cut out flowers along the bottom of the shirt. I wore this with J Brand jeggings and my brown Minnetonka moccasins..I'm off to some stores now with my friend..Have a great weekend everyone!




If anyone wants to let me know why the royal wedding is such a hot topic let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment