Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sequin and Stripes all in one

Almost the end of the week! yay...The school year is coming to an end and I could not be more excited...I can't wait for the summer and being with my family again! The beach is also looking pretty appealing
Today was another hot, sticky day with a lot of thunderstorms! I decided to pull out a new shirt because there are not many days left to wear all my new clothes I brought back to school ha-ha.

Outfit:
  1. skinny jeans from Delias
  2. white tank from Target
  3. Sequin/Stripe tank from J.Crew
  4. Lucky Brand choker necklace
  5. Yellow Hunter rain-boots



This shirt gets me so excited! I love the color and style of the shirt! It has just enough sequins to make it stand out, but not too many where it's obnoxiously visible...I also love how they combined 2 trends in one tank! Stripes and sequins...Does anyone else love J.Crew as much as I do? I really think they don't have one thing I wouldn't run to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment