Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beach Bum

Today I went to the beach with my 3 best friends...It was the perfect beach weather! warm, sunny, but had a cool breeze which was oh so nice! We ended up staying a lot longer than I thought we would ever last! We stopped off at my favorite deli, Gabby's, on the way where we all picked up lunch. (I got a delicious turkey sandwich and extremely large hazelnut decaf ice coffee--Yummm!!)

Tonight my roommate from school is sleeping over and am so excited! I haven't seen her in a while so I'm sure it's going to be a great night!...I also have been sadly bored these past couple of days so hopefully this makes me feel much better...Tonight I decided to wear something casual since it looks like it's about to downpour!! So here's the outfit..

Jeggings from Old Navy and pink and white tie-dye shirt from the collection at Target



New Kensie boots- on sale for $21 at Fox's


Sorry for my tie-dye obsession lately! I promise it will end soon

No comments:

Post a Comment