Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Visiting Old Friends

Someone has been MIA lately and that person is definitely me!...I was in New City the past couple of days visiting my camp friend...We realized that we have known each other and been best friends for 8 years already!! Crazy how fast the years go by..While visiting, we saw Brides Maids which was beyond hysterical, went to a town called Nyack (cute but everything was closed since it was a Monday?) and then headed to a different town in New Jersey which was close by...She took me to the coolest stores...The first store is where I purchased the first 2 earrings..They had a sample sale so each earring was only $5!! I also bought 2 necklaces (not pictured here) for a "buy one get one free" deal! 
Lastly she took me to her absolute favorite store! Since she has great taste, I had a feeling it was going to be a little pricey and I was definitely correct...The store ranged from about $40 to over $200...I ended up getting these cool gold earrings where the whole thing threads throughout your earring hole! How cool is that!? I also bought this crochet scarf which I needed to have...Love at first site anyone!? When the salespeople rang me up, they never saw the scarf before and said they needed to buy it themselves!! I guess that scarf was a hidden secret that I discovered!!


vintage-like gold and blue earings

Emerald green and gold earrings
Gold earrings (the whole earring goes through the ear-SO COOL!)

Crochet tan scarf


How many years have you known your closest friends? I find it so memorable and great to still have the same connection and friendship that we had since we were little girls

No comments:

Post a Comment