Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mission Accomplished

I figured I would start using my camera since I literally never use it! Yesterday I went out with my dad for the afternoon and took him to Barnes and Nobles...Why? ...The NOOK of course!! He was NOT thrilled by the saleslady but apparently he told my mom he would split the price with me!! Shh!!!
However, he did promise me a pair of jeans so he decided to take me to Madewell in the mall next store..I didn't even ask for the purchases but he "loved" the look and decided to buy me an outfit!! (Thanks Dad!!!)...He bought me a pair of straight leg jeans, silk top, and gold chain necklace (all on sale plus an additional 30% off!)
I decided to wear something new since I had a day off from work..So my outfit is...

  • H&M Butterfly dress
  • White Forever 21 Tank
  • Brown Lucky Brand Boots







Hopefully in the next couple of days I can say I am a proud owner of the lovely NOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment