Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Want This Wednesday

I have to admit, I never was a big "reader." I would read magazines and little articles in the newspaper, but I was not the girl to read novel after novel...As an English major I was forced to read a lot of books over the year, but none for pure enjoyment...However, after finding the NOOK Color, (and seeing my sister's recently purchased NOOK) I seem to have found a passion for reading! The NOOK does soooo many cool things!! (Books, magazines, checking e-mails, going online, listening to music, and much much more) I love technology so this new NOOK is making me almost NEED to read!!

New NOOK Color- Barnes and Noble


I may go later and buy it! I am such a compulsive shopper but I seriously can NOT stop thinking about holding this amazing book NOOK in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment