Thursday, June 16, 2011

Look What I Found!

Last week when I was rushing to get ready to go to my camp friend's house, I took a second and got a picture of my outfit...I loved the look I put together but realized I never blogged it..Woopss!
Well- Here it is!!

Floral printed silk top from Forever 21

Black leggings from Forever 21

Kensie black boots----New OBSESSION!

Today I am just hanging out, going out for lunch with my mom, and possibly catching up on some TV shows I missed this past week..I decided I didn't want to wear something new since I will most likely end up sitting in my house all day...So sorry for advance, I am a fashion repeater!!

White tank from Forever 21
Gold and brown chain necklace from Forever 21 (New Purchase)

Brown Harem pants from Forever 21
Tan Lucky Brand flats

I guess you can say I am completely loving Forever 21? ha-ha
P.S....What are your feelings on harem pants?? I really am not sure if I love them but I feel the need to keep trying them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment