Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back To School

Happy hump day everyone! Today is Wednesday and it is not the weather that it should be! It's finally Spring and I really thought by now the sun would be shining!...Unfortunately, it is going to snow about 2-4 inches in the next 2 days!! AHHHH!! good thing I gave my mom my winter jacket to bring home. NOT!
So since I gave my heavy jacket to my mom, I had to dress in layers...I wore my black skinny jeans from Old Navy, grey long sleeve thermal from Urban Outfitters, Grey zip up short sleeve cardigan from Marshall's and my brown winter boots from Bass (not in picture)
Sorry for the horrible quality pictures by the way! I still can't figure out how to transfer my pictures onto my computer so I am using my mac camera which clearly stinks!!


By the way, my friend bought my a journal for my birthday and I think I am going to use it for an inspiration board..Pictures, quotes, anything else that makes me smile..What do you think of this idea????

No comments:

Post a Comment