Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday

I am totally slacking on the posts lately! I have been so busy running around at home with my mom and keep forgetting to post about my exciting day!...Anyway, my mom took me to get my birthday presents today! 19 years old on Monday!? It's crazy how fast the years go!...So for my presents..I got that big Nikon camera that I posted the other day for an amazing price! It was selling at Best Buy and other electronic stores for $250..However, my family being smart shoppers, we went to Costco and got the same exact camera for a hundred dollars less! Nothing better than a great deal...I also finally got the Tory Burch flats that I have been eyeing forever! They are a little pricey but so worth it! They really are such a classic flat that will last for years!
Tory Burch Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment