Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break At Last!

Hurray for Spring Break! Classes for the week are finally over, and although I am still feeling a little sick, I think it is only a cold!! I was getting worried after being around all my friends who are VERY sick!...At least they are all getting better! So today was a busy day filled with a lot of clouds and rain, however, my spirits are up due to the fact that I am going home in the morning! I can't wait to see my family and friends. yayya!
Since it was raining, I wore my blue jeggings from Target, white t-shirt, Grey sweater from my sisters closet (Sorry C), and my bright yellow, obnoxious colored, Hunter Rain boots...Oh yeah, and my grey flower hat from Anthropology that my aunt bought for me last year...I still love this hat and always receive the nicest compliments whenever I wear it!


Hope everyone is staying warm and having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment