Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playing Preppy

Preppy is not usually my style..I like it, but I never really go for that look..However, today I did go for this look. I wore skinny jeans, a white tank from Target, stripped cardigan from J.Crew, and a brown belt borrowed from my mom...I really liked the way the outfit came together and how it was so unexpected from me!...I went to some stores today and found a new little bag that I was looking all over for..I ended up getting a bag from Century 21 for only $40 and sold originally for $150..This is why I love this store! Not only do you get designer items, but you get them for less than half the price!! I will be sure to post pictures of the bag at a later time..

                                                      Hope everyone had a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment