Friday, March 4, 2011

Hurray For Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!!! One week in counting until Spring break!!! I am so excited to be home, go to the city, see my friends and family, and do some damage in the mall!! I just got my nails done for a party I am going to later and it is really bringing me some Spring fever!! It is a blue pastel color from the Essie "Shrek Line." The color is completely making me admire the Spring weather to come! 
Tonight I am going to a "crush party." The idea of this party is to invite 2 of your crushes, and they won't know it was you who invited them! How amazing is this idea? I can't wait for tonight!
Today I went into town to get the rest of my books I needed for my English class. (Yes I am still getting books!! eeeek!)...I wore my white, man tailored J.Crew shirt that I have been wanting to wear since I got to school! I love this shirt but never was in the mood to wear it until today! yaya..I wore this shirt with my grey tank from Target, skinny jeans from Delias, mustard colored scarf from J.Crew and my high top brown leather Sperry Boots. The outfit was perfect for the sunny, but still not warm weather! 
I have to start getting ready for tonight but I will be sure to post pictures of the complete outfit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment