Sunday, March 13, 2011

Camera Shy

So I never owned a "real" camera in my entire life!! I never liked the idea of taking pictures of people and never felt like being responsible for "capturing every moment." The closest thing I had to a real camera was an old, simple, (horrible) digital camera that didn't even work...For my 19th birthday next week, my dad really wants to buy me a camera...I asked for another bag but he is so not for it...He's all about me finding a new hobby and is so into buying me a nice camera...He is even going for the pricey ones which I am shocked about!! I found one that I loved today but I am still looking...Any ideas?? I like the chunky, intense cameras while he likes the smaller, more practical ones....Basically, I NEED HELP!!

My Choice
Dad's Choice of Style

Let me know if you have any ideas for a great camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment