Monday, March 28, 2011

Sick Of Being Sick

Hi everyone! Sorry for not writing for the past couple of days!! I have been lying on my couch sleeping all day and night..Today is actually the first day I am able to function and turn on my computer...First thing I am doing, besides e-mailing all of my teachers, is catching up on the blogs that I follow along with writing my own post now. Before I got sick, I bought all of these amazing shirts and bags from J.Crew and Madewell that I can't stop thinking about! Everything is in my dorm at school and I just want them home with me! My grandma also sent me a package of a Lauren Conrad brand jacket from Kohl's and it finally got to school but I am obviously not able to see it from home!! Wahhhhh!...My grandma loves sending me little gifts and pick-me-up cards and it makes me so happy to know that she is always thinking about me! She really is the best grandma around
Here are some things I purchased from J.Crew...
J.Crew Sequin Stripped Tank

J.Crew Boy-Cut Shirt

J.Crew Ruffled Sweater Vest

J.Crew Sequin stripped long sleeve




And this is the bag from Madewell
Madewell Clutch

What do you think of the purchases? Nice for spring or are you over the sparkles and glam? 

No comments:

Post a Comment