Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Super Happy!

So I have been running around like a chicken with out a head!! I had so many classes, study sessions, meetings, and everything else! Although it was a stressful day, I received amazing news!! So you know how a while back I wrote about how I am currently writing for an online magazine??? Well she told me she may have found me an internship opportunity in New York City this summer!! I almost died reading it!! Literally so exciting!! Fashion + NYC = AMAZING!!
So for my outfit today I was so comfortable! Although you may not be able to see them, I was wearing white ankle length socks from Target and they are amazing and as soft as a cloud!! So I wore these amazing socks with my Delias skinny jeans cuffed up, blue and black sweater from Forever 21, and my black short leather boots from Zara. I was super comfortable and it was a perfect transitional outfit from the cold weather to semi-warm!



Hope everyone's having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment