Sunday, March 20, 2011

J.Crew love

Today was such a great day! It was beautiful outside...A little chilly but the sun was shining....I went for lunch with my parents at a local deli that my mom and I have been going to everyday this week..They have the absolute best hazelnut coffee I ever had! Coffee with a whole wheat sunflower seed flagel is my kind of meal! After lunch, my parents took me to the Deer Park Outlets...(Tanger Outlets)...Of course all I wanted was J.Crew! When I walked in there, my heart was racing! They had everything that I was looking at online but at discounted prices! Although it does add up in the end, I got so many great pieces for the Spring that will last forever!! Tip: If you go to J.Crew and show them your student ID card, you get an extra 15% off your whole purchase!! Saved me about $40 dollars today!!...I also went to Journeys and got a pair of cheetah printed flats. I wanted a pair of shoes with this print since it is all over the fashion magazines lately!! I love them and they are super comfortable
For the outfit, I wore black Forever 21 leggings, tan, organic t-shrit from Marshalls, tan cardigan (borrowed from my sister), teal long necklace from Forever 21, and my new Tory Burch flats...These flats seriously made me feel like a million bucks!! They are so stylish and I know I will have them for the rest of my life!!


Trying to get a view of the shoes


Hope everyone is ready to start the week once again...yaya for my birthday tomorrow! Hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment