Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Fever

Happy Saturday! Today was absolutely beautiful outside! I think it was 60 degrees! I didn't even need a jacket while walking around town..It was amazing..Today I went into town with a couple of my friends...We went to some stores and ate frozen yogurt at a delicious place called goberry. I got original with strawberries, blackberries, and chocolate chips. (yumm!!)...I went to a store called Faces where I bought an American Apparel tank and an American Apparel cropped green t-shirt. I love the simplicity of these kind of shirts and how you can dress them up or down...I also went to Urban Outfitters and found the most adorable light sweatshirt for the Spring months along with the cutest oversize tank! It was such a good shopping day and is making me so ready for the warm months to come!!


Can't wait to spend the rainy day tomorrow dedicated to my hours of homework!!! NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment