Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wahhhh!!

The title of this post is weird, and sounds a little like Snooki from Jersey Shore, but it is completely necessary!! I have been home sick for the past 10 days and miss feeling good! I have been sitting in my house in pajamas forever already! It is making me insane knowing that all my new amazing clothes and shoes are in my closet back at school...The only thing thats making me want to go back to school is knowing that all my new clothes are there! Pathetic?! hahah I don't care!!! 
I am feeling a lot better though, despite my back!!! (Short story: I was getting a strep test, tried pulling away from the nurse, and unfortunately pulled my back out) At least it got me a free massage from my dad!!!
So I took some time off from making up the hours of work that I missed, and ended up on Anthropology's page..They have the most awesome floral printed skirts, harem pants, tops, and so many other great pieces! I decided that I am wayyy too in love with wide leg pants along with harem pants..Let me know what you think of these new looks? 
Tea Room Harem Pants- $148

Ancient Myths Skirt- $88

Looking Up Wide-Legs- $118

Magdalena Wide Legs- $198

No comments:

Post a Comment