Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can it be!?

Is this true! Can it really be 50 degrees in Massachusetts right now!? Well it is! Besides for me having the longest day ever (9-4pm) I also have to get my act together for my trip to Rhode Island tomorrow. Thank goodness for the warm weather! I literally wore spring clothing! (well almost)...I even got to ditch my leather jacket and go for my new Calvin Klein suede jacket that my mom bought my while home last week... I wore this jacket with my black wide leg, Seven jeans, brown cropped sweater from Marshall's, multi-ocolored circle scarf also from Marshalls, and my brown leather Sperry boots. 
I am so overly exhausted so I will post something better tomorrow. Hope the bus isn't as brutal as the bus going home last weekend! Wish me luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment