Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Laid Back Wednesday

Hello everyone! Today is Wednesday and it is absolutely gorgeous out yet again! I am in such a Spring mood right now and I am loving it! Besides for the week almost being over, I am also beyond excited to see my sister in Rhode Island this weekend! It's going to be the first time visiting her (even though she is a senior) haha...We already planned out our adventures for the week..Some shopping, blogging (obviously), relaxing, and delicious veggie burgers and sweat potatoes of course!!! I have not seen my sister since Winter break and it's going to be great being back with her, just the 2 of us!
So for today's outfit, I was not sure what to wear. I knew I wanted to wear leggings, and my comfy, but I hate the "I just rolled out of bed" look. While trying to decide what to wear, an imagine of my style icon, Whitney Port, popped into my head. I remember her wearing uggs, leggings, and an American Apparel off the shoulder shirt. I decided if she can go for it, I can too!...So, for the outfit I wore grey leggings from Marshall's, white long tank from Target, off the shoulder stripped sweatshirt from Faces (store in Northhampton, MA= AMAZING), and my tall chestnut Uggs...This outfit is not a typical one for me but I loved it anyway. You need some days to ditch the jeans and grab the leggings..
Does anyone agree!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment