Friday, February 4, 2011

Stress Galore

I know it's bad, and I am only a freshman in college, but I am soooooo overly stressed right now! Besides for being at the sorority house for recruitment until 1 AM, I am also buried in books that need to be read by next week. I love english, and love reading, however, I just want to have time for me. I want to be able to read all the blog's I follow, read the new magazines that my mom sent me, or just relax and give myself a nice, fresh manicure!. I just feel like there is too much to do and not enough time. Does anyone have any advice as to feel more in control and organized!? 
Anyway my outfit today was typical. I wore my grey Urban jeggings, white thermal long sleeve from Target, tan sweater vest from Urban, and a black scarf. The thing that was not typical was my hairstyle. I usually wear my hair natural, but due to my crazy schedule this week, the hair changed...I had to shower when I get back last night this morning, so I decided to put some moose and spray in it so my hair would not explode out of control when I woke up..I actually really love how my hair came out and may try it more often..Hope everyone's excited for another weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment