Sunday, February 27, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

This week went by so fast! How is it Sunday already!? I had an overall great weekend! I went out both nights with my friends, got a ticket to a concert that was completely sold out, and bought the new, March edition of Lucky Magazine!...I am going to my friends room later to do work...Well she is doing work and I am brining over my new Lucky Mag hhaha
I applied for some jobs today as well for the summer...I first applied to some day camps, but I also sent something over to Urban Outfitters. How cool would it be to work there this summer!? I absolutely love their style and the cool vibe of the store! I really hope I get the job because it would be soo much better than chasing around 4 year old girls! 
I don't really have an exciting outfit post today due to it being Sunday, but I will post some pictures of me and my friends from this weekend..I got so many compliments on my outfits so hopefully you all think the same!! 


The Pictures wont get any bigger (ohman!)...I was wearing my grey Urban Outfitter jeggings with a white tank and a black long sleeve, Free People lace shirt! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment