Monday, February 7, 2011

New Week, New things to come

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the Superbowl yesterday! I woke up this morning, after a terrible sleep, feeling great surprisingly. Even though I was basically up all hours of the night, I felt pretty good. I had delicious oatmeal with some fruit and coffee for breakfast with my friends, went to class, ran some errands, and had a wonderful peanut butter sandwich for lunch! I'm also very excited for tonight! Not only do I have my fashion class to look forward too, but I am also going to Friendly's with some of my sisters and new members! I can't wait to meet the new girls and start the beginning of new amazing friendships!
For my outfit today, I got to wear my leather jacket once again. I love when it's warm enough to take a break from the heavy, winter coat. With my jacket I wore my grey Urban jeggings once again paired with a white T-shirt from the Justin Timberlake brand for Target, and a mustard colored circle scarf from J.Crew. While getting dressed this morning, I could not decide if these pants looked better or a dark skinny jean..I ended up wearing the grey jeggings but was extremely indecisive this morning which made me a little late for breakfast haha...What do you think of my outfit? Thumbs up or thumbs down?



No comments:

Post a Comment