Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jean on Jean

So I am so busy today and have to rush out the door yet again, but I did not want to have a day without blogging...Today my outfit consisted of a jean vest and jean pants...Is this accepted in the fashion world? many people love the look while others give it a big thumbs down...I happen to love this trend, and think it is very fashionable..I wore my jean, paper denim and cloth brand, vest with dark skinny jeans, tan long sleeve Ralph Lauren shirt, and my winter boots..I thought it looked great and I was extremely comfortable

  • Important thing to remember with jean on jean..Make sure they are not the same shade! For example, if you are wearing a light jean shirt, make sure your pants are dark washed jeans


Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment