Friday, February 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Sorry for missing a blog post yesterday but it took me forever to get home yesterday! It usually takes only 3 hours to get home from school, but yesterday it took a total of 7 hours to just get into the city!!! The bus was lost, late, and very frustrating! Don't you hate when you have been sitting in a car/bus/plane for so long and all you want to do is jump off!? Well that's exactly how I felt yesterday!.. After a 9 PM dinner, I came home, hung out with my parents for the night, and went to sleep. It was overall a very exhausting day which is why I was unable to post. 
Today is a new day and it is gorgeous out at home in New York!. I started off my day with a delicious bowl of oatmeal with raisins and went to get a haircut. I wanted to get it more layered and choppy. Can you guys see a difference???
For my outfit today I was in an insane rush so it's not my best! (warning in advance)...I am wearing my black wide leg seven jeans, white t-shirt from Forever 21, cream J.Crew sweater, and a red American Apparel Scarf. It was so warm that I didn't even need a jacket!! How great is that?...Anyways I am going out with my mom for the day and am so excited. I just love being home sometimes to get refreshed, and stress-free




Hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying the weather! 
P.S...Is anyone watching out for Fashion Week!? It started yesterday and I can not wait to see what these designer's have in store for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment