Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring and I wish I was Snoring!

Happy Friday everyone!!! So it is absolutely pouring outside!!! It's raining so hard that my class got let out early since the water was flooding into our room! This miserable weather made me not want to go to class, but I decided that going to class was the mature thing to do!! I made my way through the swampy streets and finally got to my class! I wore my black, American Apparel high waisted leggings, Urban Renewal hearts sweater from Urban Outfitters, and my obnoxious- bright yellow Hunter Rain-boots!! I missed these rain-boots terribly so it was almost nice to have to wear them again!...Due to the rain, I think I am going to stay inside most of the day and get some work done..Maybe take a break here and there and do some online spring shopping?? 
Yellow Hunters- Saved me!!

I am going out tonight and am so excited! It's been too long since I had a fun night out with my friends!! What are your plans for tonight? Hope everyone is staying dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment