Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Day of classes, First SNOW day

I was absolutely dreading waking up for my 9 AM class today!! I usually don't mind starting my day early, but there was a huge snow storm on it's way...When I woke up this morning, I could not even see the ground! By 9, it already snowed 2 inches!!! After trying on numerous amounts of clothing, trying to look fashionable yet practical for the weather, I walked to class through the huge balls of snow, which eventually turned into rain!!... My first class of the semester was an english class...I am really excited to start my english classes because it is my new major! I know it is going to be a lot of reading, and writing, but I am up for the challenge!!!...My other 2 classes were canceled for the day which was music to my ears!! I was in desperate need of some hot chocolate, tv, and a long, nice nap!...
I am also going to start some goals for this week....Here are a couple I will start with

  • say hi to the person next to me in my new classes
  • make a new friend
  • enjoy every minute of my freshman year
  • start taking pictures of my outfits
  • dedicate at least 2 hours a day to my work
Do you have any goals you can think of!? Any suggestions on how to organize my schedule before I start stressing out!?!?

Wish I was in a warm climate with these outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment