Friday, January 14, 2011

Last Night Home

I want to start off by saying sorry for the lack of outfit posts... I had to pack up all of my clothes so I am living in either sweats or old clothes...I'm leaving for school in the morning and am sooo excited but also really nervous for some weird reason...It's not like it's the beginning of school again, but I can't help but to feel some butterflies in my stomach!! I think I am just nervous of what's to come even though thats what makes life so exciting!! The UNEXPECTED!! College is supposed to be the best 4 years of your life...Although times may be hard, and homesickness may come up, you are supposed to be living the life, having an amazing time, and meeting amazing people!! I'm definitely going to school this semester on a fresh start... I am forcing myself to be the outgoing, friendly, funny person that I was lacking my first semester (unfortunately)
Flare Jeans
So I went online shopping once again and ended up on Urban Outfitters today..I must say, I am glad I ended up at this store!! They have a new 70's section to shop and I am loving it!!! Flare jeans, clogs, long skirts, and cute, elegant tops are exactly my style...ahhhh if only I had a million dollars!!! Here are some items that I would love to wear...What do you think??? What time period's trends do you love?!?


polka-dot sheer tunic
brown large statement ring
green leather bag
Clogs
cuff - stone bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment